d ummah

Check out harga semasa Dinar Muslim

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Ramadhan, I LOVE YOU




Ramadhan Kareem...

Bless be upon who treat Ramadhan like their lover and a great guest..
Ramadhan that I'm waiting for..
Alhamdulillah, Allah give me some more chance to meet you, ^_^


Ramadan by Maher Zain

You lift me up high
You spread my wings 
And fly me to the sky
I feel so alive
It's like my soul thrives in your light
But how I wish you'd be
Here with me all year around

Chorus: 
Ramadan Ramadan,
Ramadanu ya habib
(Ramadan, Ramadan, 
Ramadan O beloved)
Ramadan Ramadan 
Laytaka dawman qareeb
(Ramadan, Ramadan, 
How I wish you were always near)

Love is everywhere
So much peace fills up the air
Ramadan month of the Quran
I feel it inside of me, strengthening my Iman
But how I wish you'd be
Here with me all year around

Chorus

I just love the way you make me feel
Every time you come around you breathe life into my soul
And I promise that
I'll try throughout the year
To keep your spirit alive
In my heart it never dies
Oh Ramadan!

~ This blessed Ramadhan, I'm happy to have Sakinah in my life.. knowing her teach me a lot..
I pray hard for her in this Ramadhan,
May Allah bless her and protect her as I can't always protecting her from harm..Ameen.

Tak kurela aqidahnya dimain-mainkan.
Allah can change everything, I trust You, Allah.


et_born2shaheed

No comments:

bleh gak baca yang ni

Related Posts with Thumbnails